Please check your email .
1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer, Northampton, £25,000pa - £30,000pa plus benefits:
A leading IT organisation situated in the Northampton area is looking to recruit a 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer to join their growing business. In this role, the 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer will get exposure to working with multiple clients and technology, supporting them remotely and then gaining the opportunity to assist in the delivery of infrastructure, hardware and software rollout projects. The role is perfect for someone with 1 year plus IT experience that really wants to progress and learn extremely quickly. Our client also offers technical training and will put a lot of time into developing you.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Provide prompt and effective 1st (and 2nd) line support and assistance to our client base
* Assist in the deployment of hardware and software rollout projects – will involve travel and overnight weekday stays across the UK
The successful 1st Line IT Support Engineer will need previous experience and general skills around the following areas:
* Experience in an IT Support/1st Line/Helpdesk/Service Desk environment
* Knowledge of Windows Server O/S (Apply online only)
* Active Directory Administration
* Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (on-prem and hosted)
* Office 365 administration
* Understanding of basic networking principles (TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP)
If you’re a 1st/2nd Line IT Support Engineer with experience in the above areas, please get in touch with your CV by applying to this advert.
MARS Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes applications from suitably qualified applicants regardless of race, colour, sex, marital status, national origin, religion, age, disability, or any other protected status. Suitable candidates for the role will be contacted within 3 working days, unfortunately if you haven’t heard back in this time your application has been unsuccessful at this time.
MARS Recruitment is a specialist Engineering & IT recruiter working in partnership with companies across the UK and offers services of both an Employment Business (for Temporary/Contract roles) and an Employment Agency (for Permanent roles)