Please check your email .
TQR are excited to be working closely with one of Somerset’s top IT Service providers, and have a Pre Sales Engineer role available. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great company on a full-time, permanent basis, and it is not one to be missed!
We are looking for people with excellent technical customer service skills, and a will to do well. If you are looking for a role that you can really make the most of, and you want an opportunity to join a great business, we want to hear from you.
A few things that would help you to make an impact in your new role would be a keen sense of accountability, a focus on customer needs, and confidence in communicating with people at all levels of the business. You will be given all the tools and support to be able to settle into your new role and to hit the ground running.
Some of the main duties of this role will include:
* Ensure that we are providing the correct service for the customer’s requirements
* Working closely with the Account Management and Design teams to create client proposals
* Act as a technical resource to assist in the delivery of Cyber Essentials certification, passing on sales opportunities to Head of Account Management to act on
* Be a technical resource to assist in or conduct Penetration testing and reporting
* Supply pricing/quotations for review
* Manage logistics of equipment
* Purchase hardware and Software
* Create and supply quotations where necessary
* Dealing with product enquiries from customers
What’s in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Extensive benefits package
* The opportunity to grow and develop personally and professionally
* You’ll be joining the business at a really exciting time, when the business’s ambitions will match your own!
Some of the qualities that will help you to succeed in this role are:
* Positive attitude
* Taking responsibility and showing commitment
* Empowering others
* Strong Communication Skills
* Logical thought process
* Approachable and supportive of others
* Encouraging co-operation in others
* Demonstrate continual self-improvement
* Display and promote a clear vision
* Willingness to undertake training and staff development
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply today by submitting an up to date CV via the ‘apply’ button.
We look forward to hearing from you