Please check your email .
Sales Account Executive - Flexible working location: home, office or hybrid
Nelson Recruitment Services are urgently seeking IT Sales Account Executives for our client based in the Birmingham area to start immediately.
Sales Account Executive Benefits
· Basic salary between £25,000 and £35,000 with uncapped commission scheme and OTE
· 23 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
· Flexible working location – home, office or hybrid
· Option to buy and sell annual leave
· Access to our Bupa Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 health and wellbeing support
· Tailored benefits platform – includes discounts on retail, travel, gym and leisure
· Cycle to work scheme
· Paid Volunteer Leave
· Quarterly employee awards – monetary awards given to top performers
· Long service awards
· Training and development opportunities
· Discounted Tech
· Brand new city centre office – including free access to gym, shower facilities, secure lockers for bikes and onsite café
This is an excellent opportunity for a sales professional with experience working within the IT sales sector, especially at product level, to join our multi-award-winning business.
Sales Account Executive Role
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities for all IT requirements and delivering excellent customer service to our clients.
Additionally, you will:
· Research and gather business intelligence across various markets
· Promote our brand to existing and new accounts
· Manage and develop a portfolio of accounts
· Provide quotes for customers and close orders
· Produce monthly sales figure reports
· Liaise with specialist teams to drive lead generation
To join us as a Sales Account Executive, you will need:
· At least two years’ sales experience within the IT sector, especially at product level
· Upselling and cross-selling skills
· Analytical skills to include data recording, analyse reporting and detailed gap analyses
· Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport over the phone
· The ability to work under pressure whilst building a pipeline of business, dealing with customer expectations to a high standard and meeting monthly targets
· To be a proactive self-starter with ambition and drive to succeed
How to Apply for Sales Account Executive
Please apply with your CV, a member of our team will consider your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role will review this. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications - if successful, you will be contacted within 72 hours.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd. The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed