Please check your email .
Front End Developer/Designer
* Are you an experienced Front End Developer with a high focus on responsive designs?
* Do you possess working knowledge with API integration?
* Are you a creative problem solver with the ability to lead on new projects?
ER Recruitment is excited to be working with our client, a leading vehicle leasing and sales specialist within the driving instructor industry who are now looking to expand their business by recruiting an experienced Front End Developer to design, develop and maintain their next generation websites and web tools.
Role & Responsibilities of the Front End Developer/Designer:
* Manage a full redevelopment of the current static website, incorporating a customer portal which will allow customers to interact 24/7.
* Ensure the new website is fully interact with custom-built CRM system to provide customers with real time stock levels, pricing and options.
* Working on both the mobile site and mobile app to replicate the success of the desktop website.
* Redesign the company’s electronic stationary to provide our customers with eye catching emails.
* Maintain our legacy website until the new one goes live and thereafter maintain the new website.
About You as the Front End Developer/Designer:
* Proven background in responsive front end designs.
* Experience with third party API’s and platforms for seamless integration.
* Proficiency in at least one server-side technology
* Able to present data in a visual way
* Outstanding communication skills
* Driven and self-motivated
* Hybrid working – 1-2 days in the office per week
* 28 days holiday including bank holidays
* Access to private healthcare scheme
* Casual dress code
* On-site parking
* Employee assistance programme
* Employee discounts
Please note by applying for this role you give consent for ER Recruitment to retain your CV for up to 24 months for the purposes of assisting you to find your next role unless you notify us otherwise.
While we aim to get back to all applicants however if you do not receive a response within 7 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are here to help with your career so please send a copy of your CV to us. If you know of anyone else who is looking for their next opportunity, please feel free to refer them to us or pass on our details.
We look forward to hearing from you