Please check your email .
Job title: Automation Test Engineer
(This role is hybrid with 2 or 3 days a week in St Neots and rest working from home)
About our client
They are an impressive and innovative international company who provide software technology for the Life Sciences sector.
They have more than 450 clients worldwide (150+ in Life Science) and 20 years of experience in Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic and Healthcare Industries.
They are seeking an Automation Test Engineer to join their Automation Test team in their St Neots, Cambridgeshire offices. They are happy for hybrid workers (2 or 3 days a week in St Neots and rest working from home).
They have 2 teams in testing and this is to join their Automation team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You’ll join a team of 4 Automation Test Engineer’s whose mission is to develop scripts to automate manual test plans.
Your mission will be to :
* Define an automation strategy.
* Recommend the automation tools appropriate to the project context & Implement automated tests via test scripts or the use of specific tools.
* Perform tests following the test sets.
* Develop and maintain test and dataset loading scripts.
* Analyse the business needs and requirements.
* Qualify and report anomalies.
* Execute the automatic tests and analyse the results.
* Propose and implement quality, preventive or corrective actions.
* Ideally 3 plus years of professional software testing
* Programming skills in Java or an Application development background in Java or a programming language.
* Software Applications / Software Product Testing experience in web and windows / desktop software SAAS software
* Experience of Selenium
* Ideally ISTQB
* Banking or Pharma domain background would be great but it’s not essential.
Relevant training will be provided along with fantastic opportunities for a future career.
* Bike to work scheme
* Casual dress
* Company pension
* Flexible schedule
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* Regular remote work days