Please check your email .
We have an exciting opportunity for a First Line IT Engineer to join one of the UKs leading and most established company in the Engineering and Manufacturing space. You will be part of their in-house IT team working closely with the current IT Engineer.
What we are looking for:
* The right candidate will have had experience of working in a small to medium sized company and be comfortable doing a variety of ‘hands-on’ IT work (including hardware upgrades and installations).
* The right candidate will be experienced in a variety of IT software and hardware and happy working in a busy and diverse IT environment.
* An understanding of practical experience of Windows operating systems (i.e., PCs & Servers).
* Basic knowledge & practical experience of PCs and server management.
* Basic knowledge of cyber-security best practices.
Roles and responsibilities as a First Line IT Engineer:
* Planning & undertaking scheduled maintenance/upgrades of Amfax systems and deployed applications.
* Providing IT support (Server, PCs & user accounts).
* Investigating, diagnosing, and solving issues relating to Amfax systems and deployed applications.
* Maintaining accurate and up to date records of IT infrastructure and deployed application build levels.
What’s in it for you:
* Overtime available!!
* 4 day compressed working week!
* 24 days holiday plus bank holidays