Please check your email .
Talentum Recruitment is looking for an enthusiastic key account manager to join this brilliant and well-established IT business based in Sheffield City Centre. If you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of a small team with plenty of potential for career progression, then this is the role you have been looking for.
The role works closely with the sales team to increase sales to existing customers, ensure customer satisfaction remains high and strengthen ongoing relationships. This is a full time, permanent role with the possibility of hybrid working.
* Primary Role Responsibilities:
* Manage a portfolio of customers.
* Having a clear understanding of customer satisfaction levels at all times
* Intelligence gathering
* Pipeline management through salesforce
* Identification of billable opportunities
* Identification of marketing opportunities
* Relationship building
* Expanding your network of contacts through all levels of the company and across geographical territories
* Explanation and presentation of new features - cross sell and upsell.
* Manage client expectations based on their preferences and business impact.
* Attend and schedule meetings with customers.
* Assist with the client feedback process at the company.
* Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
* Report on product performance from client feedback.
* Feedback on any important client information to the managers.
* Identify any training/knowledge needs for clients and colleagues.
* Other Roles Responsibilities:
* Support the sales process with general operations to help reach the team objectives.
* Maintain customer records, the sales pipeline and e-marketing activity in Salesforce.
* Assist with sprint planning, based on client expectations and urgency of opportunities.
* Contribute to the weekly sales review meeting and track the actions raised against all open opportunities.
* Schedule follow ups on all sales enquiries and ongoing prospect conversations.
* Manage the reminders to all team members with sales related tasks to complete.
* Respond to customer enquiries over the phone, by email and face to face.
This role requires the below skills:
Strong customer service experience.
Strong communication and organizational skills.
Great at creating and maintaining internal and external relationships with our clients and colleagues.
Sales force experience (Desirable).
Google docs (Desirable).
Our client has shown with previous employees that there is a clear progression path for someone with the right work ethic and passion to serve their ever growing client book.
Salary: £20000-£23000 per annum
Monday – Friday 9am -5pm
Possibility of hybrid working
28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
Permanent, Monday to Friday