Please check your email .
Role: Infrastructure Architect
Location: remote ( you must be based in the UK to apply)
Salary: up to £75,000 - £80,000
Reporting to the Lead System Architect and working with the System Architecture team the role will be responsible for providing the architecture direction and expertise in several m disciplines whilst supporting the team with existing and future work streams.
Due to the continual growth of our parnters products and portfolios this role is required to support and work alongside the existing team of architects to help support and grow the function across the business.
Effectively you will be required to undertake responsibility relating to infrastructure, network and system architecture focusing on Proof of Concept (PoC) design, low level design, documentation and implementation support where required..
1. General Responsibilities
Every member of the Architecture team is responsible for:
• The availability, security, scalability of the global vehicle monitoring system
• Delivering our product and architecture roadmap
• Planning for the future
• Ensuring that quality is at the heart of our products
2. Key Responsibilities
• Lead and support infrastructure and network architecture design direction to support the ever evolving with the MDA product with particular focus on the continuing refresh of the products and firmware associated with our products
• Assist in the assessment of new and existing technologies relating to the infield equipment from an architecture and implementation perspective
• Produce a comprehensive set of technical documentation for the function based on current
understanding and findings so that its recorded and available for business continuity.
• Assist in the management of the various environments that are used in our path to production (e.g. proof of concept, system test, feature test).
• Assist and collaborate with the other architects in the creation of any project specific low-level design documents.
• Collaboration with the in-field team to provide leadership on the implementation of the infrastructure, network and systems architecture
Skills, Experiences and Qualities
• Excellent understanding of how large-scale infrastructure deployments and data centres function including build out and troubleshooting
• Excellent and proven experience in network architecture, network troubleshooting and all range of network infrastructure components (e.g. load balancers, firewalls, network routers/switches).
• Excellent and proven experience of systems engineering relating to a range of products.
• Excellent and proven experience in leading on design decisions relating to issues with infrastructure/network issues and problems in field.
• Ability to think on their feet to assess infrastructure/network build issues and provide solutions and options.
• Experience of working as part of a wider architecture team and awareness of the different layers of architecture
• Ability to understand machine virtualisation and VM
Strong experience in the ability to compose a large number of technical documentation, reports and
• Ability to assess effort, risk, costs and complexity for infrastructure solutions.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to relate to various audiences
• Excellent understanding and experience of hardware infrastructure implementation and low-level working principles
•Bachelor’s Degree in mathematics, Scientific, Computing or Engineering or similar
Please note we cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If interested in this role, please send me your latest CV to Alex or Phil @ Zenovo.
You can find us on Linkined also