Please check your email .
IT Infrastructure Support Engineer
Glasgow - Hybrid (2/3 days in the Office)
£35-40K + Benefits
CPS are working with an award winning technology provider in the Glasgow area who are looking for an Infrastructure Support Engineer to join their team.
You will be assisting the Group IT Manager with end user support, Service Desk, build projects and will take full ownership of IT support to employees, on-premise and remote
* Experience within similar IT Infrastructure Support role.
* Experience with Windows based environments (Mac and / or Linux and advantage but not essential)
* Networking experience an advantage
* Knowledge / experience of virtualisation technologies (Veeam, VMware, Hyper-V)
* Azure environment experience desirable
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in an opportunity to join an internationally growing business in the tech and IT sector, please get in contact.