Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation (NYSE:FTV, a Fortune 500 company), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in Everett, Washington, USA. Fluke Corporation has its presence in more than 100 countries and employs approximately 2,400 employee
Fluke Health Solutions:
A dynamic healthcare technology leader, Fluke Health Solutions (FHS) is a new Fortive business comprised of three business units (Fluke Biomedical, Landauer, and RaySafe) committed to providing technologies and solutions that protect and empower healthcare professionals. Our solution suite spans biomedical testing and simulation products, solutions for measuring radiation exposure, as well as software and services. Our Biomedical business, with its trusted global brand, leads the world in biomedical testing and simulation products. There are several exciting new products coming that will add to an already strong business. Landauer was the first organization to recognize and address the risks of radiation. More than 60 years later, we are a full-service radiation safety provider recognized for our unsurpassed innovation and development of worldwide monitoring standards and technologies. As a strong complement to Landauer, RaySafe provides technologies for measuring radiation in healthcare and industrial applications. Key Responsibilities • 3-6 years total industry experience in Windows based development using ReactJS/Signal R and .Net/C#, CS Html • BE/BTech, in Computer Science , IT or a related engineeri
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive - Corporate Profile
Fortive is a provider of essential technologies for connected workflow solutions across a range of attractive end-markets. We hold leading positions in advanced healthcare solutions, intelligent operating solutions, and precision technologies. Our company is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 17,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service, and administrative employees in more than 50 countries around the world. Our shared purpose is to create essential technology for the people who accelerate progress. Our innovations keep the world moving forward. We work together to accelerate the pace of progress and to make a difference.
• 3-6 years total industry experience in Windows based development using ReactJS/Signal R and .Net/C#, CS Html
• BE/BTech, in Computer Science , IT or a related engineering field.
• A proven track record of delivering and operating enterprise-scale software systems.
• Strong knowledge of data modeling and query design as well as problem solving capabilities.
• Strong drive and passion to learn new technologies and complex system
• At least 3 years' experience with Web Technologies like REST APIs, JSON etc • Cloud based application design and development.
• Expert-level proficiency in one of the following areas: Reactive and functional programming
• Knowledgeable on open source development tools, Map/Reduce programming, and/or caching technologie
• Understand the application data needs and solutions required for persistence of business-critical information be it structured, unstructured, document, key-value and make the right choice of database.
1. Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Good Academic Records with > 60% marks and no gaps.