Please check your email .
My client is currently looking for a permanent Refrigeration Software Engineer with RDM Data Builder experience. PLEASE NOTE!!! This is not negotiable, your application will not be accepted if you do not have RDM Data Builder experience. Working Monday to Friday, Hours are flexible, 40 hour week, The Refrigeration Software Engineer vacancy is paying up to £63,000p/a plus benefits. The Refrigeration Software Engineer is based near to Irlam Station, Manchester M44, however this is a very relaxed hybrid role and will require occasional travel to the Manchester site.
The Refrigeration Software Engineer job will involve the following
* Duties include designing applications, writing code, completing programming, developing and executing testing and debugging routines, and documenting work and results.
* Responsible for developing or executing project plans, budgets, and schedules and for documentation of work and results.
* May function as a project engineer/leader with the resident responsibilities of proposals/project plan, schedules, work assignments, prime contact, technical presentations, cross functional issue resolution, etc. Develops resolutions to diverse and complex problems very often requiring creativity.
* Will make a broad application of principles, theories, concepts, and techniques used in the applicable technical or business discipline and working knowledge of interrelated fields.
* Support validation of ISO/GxP regulations to ensure standards are achieved.
* Exercises judgment using generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for arriving at solutions.
* Frequent inter-organizational and external customer contacts.
* Is expected to keep up to date on technical advances in the discipline and related fields.
* Occasional trips to customer sites worldwide, for tools installation or troubleshooting.
* Experience in Refrigeration Systems and their control logic.
* Experience in setting up and maintaining Data networks and remote communications. Have a sound knowledge programming and commissioning.
* RDM Data Builder is essential.
* Excellent understanding of Refrigeration mechanical & electrical services and Management Systems.
* Strong knowledge of communications protocol such as BACnet and Modbus
* Facilities management awareness is desirable
* Understanding of management processes and techniques
* Analytical approach to using data to enhance business performance.
* Good commercial skills, with some experience of project management
* IT literate in MS Office software
* Ability to manage own workload within tight deadlines and to a high standard
* Requires ability to be a comfortable self-starter
* Excellent communication and people skills
* Good Team interaction skills to be able to closely work with site teams at all levels
* Good planning and organizational skills
* Interest in ongoing learning and development through personal and work-related training
The Refrigeration Software Engineer job is based near Irlam Station, Manchester M44 5AB.
* The Refrigeration Software Engineer job is permanent paying up to £63k p/a plus benefits.
* Monday to Friday
* 40 hour week, Hours are flexible
* Hybrid Role
* Not negotiable, your application will not be accepted if you do not have RDM Data Builder experience