Please check your email .
Salary up to £65,000 per annum
Remote with travel to Farnborough
TechNet are currently working with the UK's Fastest growing Connectivity and solutions integrator. Growing over 30% year on Year this company have multiple awards and are looking to continue there growth
They currently have the need for a solutions architect to join the team to help with delivering technical Solutions to meet the needs of internal and customer requirements.
The Solutions architect will be responsible for
* Creating And Support IT systems integration processes to meet the business needs
* Creating System Architecture and Collaborating with the project team to improve designs
* liaising with Stakeholders to keep them up to date with projects and budgets.
* Confident in holding Pre-sales meetings with customers to discuss business challenges.
You will need to have the following skills
* Must have demonstrable experience of Wired and wireless technologies to certification level either CCNP, RCWA , CWNA
* Experience being involved with Pre-sales
* Defining clear goals for the projects and manage there proper execution
* Be able to provide 3rd line level support.
Please get in touch for more information