Please check your email .
Very pleased to be working with a growing business based on the outskirts of Norwich that are looking to add two Software Engineers to their Team due to growth with multiple acquisitions and internal progression.
This business has a culture of progression and flexibility, allowing you to work remotely up to 4 days per week but do have the space for you to work onsite more often if you prefer that.
The main responsibility is to develop modern applications and creating sophisticated back-end processes powering modern web apps. Other responsibilities include:
* Design, build and maintain reliable code
* Ensure best possible performance
* Maintain code quality
* Identify bugs and come up with solutions
* Involvement with a number of varied projects
* Assist with app support duties including tech diagnosis and resolution of application issues
* Liaise and work closely with the IT Dept.
What they're ideally looking for?
* 2 years experience within a similar setting
* Strong MS SQL experience
* Exposure to a business environment using ERP integrated solutions
* Excellent communication
* Passionate about tech
* Good time management
What you get in return:
* Competitive salaries from 35k-48k DOE
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Subscription to company benefits
Please click 'apply' for more details