Please check your email .
Pleased to be working with a growing digital business based near Lowestoft that have recently gone through an acquisition and are now looking to add a Web Developer to their friendly, cohesive IT/Software Team. This role will be 9-5.30 Monday to Friday and they'll require someone onsite 5 days per week.
With brand new offices in a good location you'll join a company that is certainly going in the right direction.
In this role you will be resposible for:
* Producing fully functional programs writing clean, testable code
* Identify system requirements
* Integrate back-end data
* Design UI interface and web layout using HTML/CSS
* Upgrades and repairs
* Web development
* Working with HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
* MS SQL database experience
* Able to utilise certain project management skills in a very fast-paced environment
* Utilising C#.NET, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, API, Python, T-SQL, etc.
They're looking to hire someone ideally in early 2023. If this is right for you then please feel free to click 'apply' and I'll be in contact