Please check your email .
£50,000 - £60,000 DOE + Holidays + Great Benefits + Flexible Working Hours
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly-skilled Platform Developer to develop within an established and growing company in an exciting role, where you will further your experience within the Technology sector and work with cutting edge technologies.
For over 30 years, this company has led the way with an international presence by manufacturing and designing products for world-leading companies. Renowned for their staff retention and amazing company culture, they are now looking for a Platform Developer to join in with their successes and continue to provide quality products whilst using the latest cutting-edge software and machinery. The company has embraced a hybrid working environment with employees working from the main office located in Manchester a few times a week whilst also being able to work from home.
In this role you will utilise your knowledge of the AWS or Azure to extend the functionality of the core product offering. You will design automation frameworks for their machine learning lifecycle and design cloud infrastructure for optimal deployment for machine learning algorithms. Working closely with the Platform Development team and Data Scientists to guarantee that efficiency is met. You will be responsible to conduct analysis of new technology within scientific software and ensuring the existing products are kept up to date using cloud infrastructure solutions.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience delivering and maintaining an application stack on AWS or Azure and knowledge of Container Orchestration software. You will have experience working with Linux Operating Systems, databases including SQL and Cassandra; as well as having experience with automatic software pipelines following a CI/CD model.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within an internationally recognised technology company offering a friendly, flexible work environment where your influence will contribute to significant growth of a company that wants you to excel in your career.
- Work together in a collaborative environment with the Platform Development team and Data Scientists to guarantee that deliverables are being met
- Designing and implementing automation frameworks for machinery learning lifecycles as well as contributing to the building, testing and deployment of scientific software
- Using your knowledge of solutions infrastructure and hardware to increase the functionality of the core product offering, optimal performance, security and stability
- Developing new tools and technologies to support existing machine learning pipelines and new applications
- At least 2 years' experience of DevOps CI/CD, Linux Operating Systems and Databases including SQL and Cassandra.
- Experience working with and maintaining an application stack on AWS or Azure
- A strong knowledge of Container and Container Orchestration Software
- Looking to work in a friendly and flexible business that will value you
Reference Number: BBBH(phone number removed)
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Nina-Rose Cunliffe at Rise Technical Recruitment. This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed