Please check your email .
Infrastructure Engineer - Fareham or Salisbury - Hybrid - £40-50,000
Scalexperts have partnered with a technology firm based in the South of England who are looking or an Infrastructure Engineer to join them, working in a hybrid environment. The role will involve a mix of project work and 3rd line support across both hardware and software, and the successful candidate will be well versed with SCCM and application packaging.
Key Skills Required:
* Application packaging experience using SCCM
* Experience of working in a 2nd/3rd line IT support role with great user-facing skills
* Good knowledge of Windows Active Directory
* Knowledge of security frameworks would be a big advantage
* Ability to improve existing policies and procedures
* Experience supporting a virtual desktop environment would be highly beneficial but not essential
* Any ITIL certification will be looked upon favourably
This is a hybrid role with an average of 2-days per week being worked on-site in Fareham or Salisbury (depending on your location) and the other days worked remotely