Please check your email .
Senior Business Analyst
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work on enterprise-scale projects that make a real impact on communities and the environment? Join this leading company as a Business Analyst and be a part of our transformation program. You will have the chance to work on projects that are critical to the nation, and be a part of a team that is driving change and innovation. If you have a passion for business analysis and are excited by the opportunity to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
Location: Durrington, West Sussex - Hybrid
Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £55,000 + Performance BonusThe Role
* Work with senior stakeholders to ensure business needs are captured and translated into requirements and solutions.
* Collaborate with the Programme Team, Business Demand Team, and senior business leaders to define delivery programmes.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders across business and IT.
* Ensure business analysis artefacts adhere to governance and standards across delivery models.
* Work with Lead Business Analyst to set and evolve working practices and quality of business analysis.
* Provide motivation and leadership to Business Analysts within the domain.
* Support Lead Business Analyst in ensuring efficient use of BA resources.
* Undertake core Business Analysis work and oversee quality of work delivered by team.
* Assist Lead Business Analyst in establishing and maintaining business analysis standards.
* Line manage and coach the business analysis team within their business domain.
* Devise, own and lead the analysis approach for projects and work with project managers to define and deliver business analysis components of projects.
* Analyse business processes and recommend improvements.
* Assist in creating/reviewing test artefacts and supporting testing of IT solutions.
* Advise senior management/stakeholders and maintain relationships.
* Proven, significant experience in business analysis, utilising tools/methods/techniques across a range of medium and large complex projects and programs in both agile and traditional delivery methodologies.
* Experience leading and managing other BAs from both a line management and task management perspective.
* In-depth knowledge of multiple business analysis methodologies, including but not limited to use cases, user stories, JAD/JAR, basic UX/UI design, interface design, and data modelling.
* Experience in successful business process redesign, analysis, definition, and documentation, including standard modelling notation (BPMN, EPC, UML).
* Strong analytical and product management skills, including the ability to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Experience with both waterfall and agile/iterative development approaches.
* Experience establishing and maintaining standards and processes.
* Strong technical understanding of end-to-end IT services (while specific technical knowledge is not required, ability to see the end-to-end customer journey and understand the technical interlinking of components is necessary).
* Background or understanding of regulatory environments is an advantage but not required.
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with senior management and end users.
* Degree or equivalent level of experience.
* Relevant Business Analysis qualification, such as BCS Business Analysis Diploma or CCBA/CBAP certification.
* Project management certifications from Association for Project Management (APM), Project Management Institute (PMI), or Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and Prince2 certification is a bonus.
* Competitive bonus package, both company and performance-related.
* Generous pension plan with up to 11% company contribution.
* Life assurance payment equal to four times annual salary.
* Health benefits through a Cash Plan.
* Two paid community volunteering days per year.
* 25 days of annual holiday.
* Access to an occupational health service.
* Perkbox benefits offering discounts and savings on a variety of products and experiences.
* Study support may be available for job-related qualifications.
* Competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options.
Overseas candidates will NOT be considered for this role. We are not sponsoring visas at this time, so please refrain from applying unless you are eligible to work in the UK