Please check your email .
Customer Care Engineer/Technical support engineer (Dynamics 365)
Can work from anywhere in the EU but must be willing to travel internationally and willing to spend at least a day a month in Amsterdam’s office. (Must hold a valid right to work in the EU or UK)
To be a successful Functional Customer Care Engineer, you should demonstrate a customer-obsessed attitude and strong teamwork skills. You should also possess excellent communication and analytical abilities, be proactive, organized, and results-oriented. Working on incidents can be quite stressful, so you need to be able to handle that also.
Functional Customer Care Engineer Responsibilities:
* 2nd and 3rd line functional Incident Management and Incident Escalations (also outside normal business hours for Prio-A incidents).
* Problem Management and Root Cause Analysis / Root Cause Resolution.
* Develop and deliver Functional Design Document documents and work on functional changes (RFC projects).
* Develop, test, document and deploy changes and improvements.
* Participating in final stages of delivery projects (UAT, Hyper Care), managing project handover to GMS.
* Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
* A bachelor’s or master’s degree in informatics or business engineering
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role implementing and supporting Dynamics 365
* The necessary certifications and qualifications in Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Capable to independently analysing, fix, and resolve complex multi-level functional incidents and be (or grow to be) the functional lead in a Customer Team.
* Ability to map and understand customer business scenarios
* Coach, support, and mentor junior members on the team