Please check your email .
Lisa Wright Recruitment are recruiting an IT Manager for a national retail outlet whose head office is based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
What knowledge and experience are required in this role?
You should be an IT Service and infrastructure professional with at least 3 years in a similar role with management responsibility of the IT environment. You should be comfortable in handling first line through to projects in a role that will be diverse, challenging and rewarding.
You will need to be flexible to support the needs of a business that never sleeps and will require you to travel regularly and at short notice.
You will benefit from the full support of your line manager but will be comfortable with the autonomy to drive and develop your department.
What skills do you need to succeed in this role?
* In depth knowledge of IT systems, networks, hardware & software
* Experience with virtualisation, RDS, networking, firewall, Azure AD, Atera, server maintenance, back up protection and DRP.
* Excellent knowledge of M365 and SharePoint preferably with a level of MS certification
* Requires a strong supporting knowledge of telecommunications and VOIP environments.
* Technical and practical ability in infrastructure and networking.
* A good understanding of industry standards and cybersecurity & Cyber Essentials.
* Understanding of project management principles. Excellent coordination skills.
* Experience in working on IT projects\Service Delivery.
* Ability to map IT environments\landscape – current & future states.
* Excellent numeracy skills plus a base understanding of finance\budgeting are desirable.
What characteristics do you need to succeed in this role?
Being an IT Manager is as much about how you go about things as it is about technical excellence. You will need
* Logical and analytical reasoning plus persistence to support problem-solving.
* Communication skills suitable for all levels of the business.
* Positive influencing skills and the ability to train users.
* Teamworking and respect for all people we interact with
* Ability to adapt and learn.
* Ability to prepare design processes and procedures, plus developing and deploying supporting information.
* Time management and the ability to prioritise the requirement of the business.
* Flexible and committed approach.
What are the benefits from joining the team?
You will be joining a dynamic, professional and dedicated team with a passion and focus to succeed. People are at the heart of their business, and you will be afforded ever opportunity to excel within a friendly, inclusive and diverse team across the UK.
This role requires a flexible individual, and you will benefit from a high degree of flexibility in return.
If you are interested in applying for this IT Manager role in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, please click apply now