Please check your email .
Job Role: 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer
Job Type: 12 months Contract
Rate: 205 GBP Per Day Inside IR35
Location: Corsham, UK
As Desktop Engineer you will join the IT team in its support of the Digital Workplace. The Desktop Engineer will be responsible for build and support activities across the desktop environment. The selected candidate will provide technical solutions, resolving or escalating where necessary, to deliver excellent customer service. Primary Job Responsibilities
* Provide technical support of the Microsoft Windows desktop environment and software products (both remote and onsite).
* Build and deploy Microsoft Windows devices with software.
* Support and deployment of mobile phone devices.
* Second Line support with knowledge and experience of desktop/application troubleshooting.
* Excellent customer focused communication skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Working knowledge and understanding of ITIL best practice.
* Strong knowledge of Windows 10 operating system.
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office based products.
* Working towards third Line support in the areas of desktop/application troubleshooting.
SC Cleared and British National only
On site 5 days a week, no WFH
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website