Please check your email .
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and skilled IT Support / Desktop Support professional to join their team and fast passed MSP. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support to employees, troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues, and ensuring that all IT equipment and systems are running smoothly.
In this role you will be heavily involved in driving the customer experiences. Whether you are finding a technical solution, managing an incident, completing a project, capturing client requirements, or keeping up to date with the industries trends, you will play a key and vital role in ensuring the delivery of outstanding customer service.
* Experience of monitoring and maintaining systems and networks
* Experience with Installation and configuration of systems
* Experience of diagnosing faults on both hardware and software
* Experience of solving technical and application issues by phone, email or in person
* Ability to walk clients through troubleshooting steps
* Experience of re-fitting and/or replacing of client hardware
* Experience of supporting updates and/or roll-outs for client applications and training of users as needed
* Ability to work to SLA's
* Ability to prioritise and managing multiple open tickets
* Ability to establish good working relationships with clients
Skills & Experience:
* Technical stack that the IT team support: Predominately MS OS desktops/servers and RDS platforms
* List of hardware supported: Dell/HP/various desktops/laptops, mostly Dell servers
* Application supported: Varies, heavy on accountancy software so Iris/CCH/Sage etc
* Networking technologies: Cisco, Draytek, Unifi, Fortigate
* Cloud Services: MS O365, Exclaimer, Duo, Barracuda, CloudAlly, FortiCloud
* Cyber Security: Bitdefender, uSecure, Graylog, FortiCloud
They offer a competitive salary and benefits package, along with the opportunity for career advancement. If you have experience in the above and you're interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply with your most up-to-date CV or get in touch with me on (phone number removed).
URGENT ROLE - IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS - FAST OFFERS
Role: IT Support / Desktop Support
Salary: GBP 25,000 - 31,500 DOE
BeTechnology Group Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy