Please check your email .
JOB SUMMARY/JOB PURPOSE
To help in the development and interoperability of corporate, clinical and departmental systems to enable the client to meet its key business and clinical objectives.
* IT experience, managing all aspects of the systems development life-cycle.
* Management within a large complex organisation, of in-house software or API development Systems with responsibility for day to day management of staff involved in systems design, build and testing.
* Analysis and logical design of systems specifications and their associated data structures using formal methods.
* Lead in physical design and development of a wide variety of small stand-alone and large multi-user systems using client server and web based methodologies.
* Experienced in translating business requirements into the best possible solution, whilst always mindful of best practice.
* Experience of building PowerApps using Canvas app, Data verse/Model driven apps and SharePoint listsExperience in full life cycle projects from consulting and needs analysis gathering through to development and delivery
* Management and delivery of projects using agile methods.
Formal analysis and logical design methodologies.
Good experience using, PowerApps & Power Automate as well as strong SQL knowledge
Highly proficient in maintaining existing Power Platform solutions and develop new solutions in line with the ONR's needs, at times integrating with or leveraging the surrounding Microsoft technologies including Dataverse / Dynamics 365, SharePoint, etc.
Systems /API development
preferably in .NET and HL7.
Configuration and use of Azure Data Gateway for accessing on-premise APIs.
Integrating Microsoft Teams, Teams Apps, SharePoint and the Power Platform with the firm's processes and systems to deliver efficient and intuitive solutions
Provide support to staff regarding IT development issues.
An understanding of the Agile Project Management methodology