Please check your email .
IT Support Engineer
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated IT Support Engineer to join a fast growing IT team, based in Nottingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support and guidance to their clients in the transport industry.
The IT Support Engineer should have excellent problem solving, communication and time management skills.
* Troubleshoot technical issues and provide solutions
* Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
* Respond to and resolve customer queries in a timely manner
* Manage user accounts and profiles
* Install, configure and maintain software and hardware
* Troubleshoot and resolve network and system issues
* Documenting and tracking problems to ensure a timely resolution
* Ensure compliance with security policies and procedures
Technical Skills Required:
* Knowledge of Windows
* Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies
* Experience with network security and firewall technologies
* Experience with scripting languages
* Knowledge of system and application monitoring
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a highly successful and growing organisation. If you are interested in this role, please apply for immediate consideration and interview and receive further details about the role.
Keywords: IT Support Technician, IT Support Analyst, IT Technician, System Administrator