Please check your email .
Are you a Lead C++ Developer who is looking for a new challenge?
BENEFITS: up to £65k depending on experience, 5% bonuses depending on company performance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Perkbox, Discounts on Retail and Online Shopping, enhanced pension and much more, both fully remote and hybrid is available for this position.
You will be join a Gambling company who are one of the largest Operators in Europe within the sector and who create bespoke products and services for the Gaming industry, and you will be responsible leading a development team of 4 experienced developers, creating products for their betting clients.
You will have commercial experience developing web application using C++, QT framework and STL.
The company's UK HQ is based in Liverpool and should you live locally you are more than welcome to work in the office on a hybrid basis, alternative there would be an opportunity to work remote full time.
* Commercial experience with developing web applications with C++
* Experience with the full software development lifecycle
* Previous experience with QT Framework
* Knowledge with STL and alogrithms
* Experience with embedded system designs and low-level hardware interactions
* Experience with multi-threading
* Experience with QT for GUI design
* Knowledge of implementing automated testing platforms and unit testing.
* Experience with Git
* Knowledge of using Linux
Nice to Have
* Any experience with image processing
* Experience with control software or serial communication
Interested? Please contact Emma Stevens on (phone number removed) or apply to the role now