Please check your email .
Infrastructure Engineer - Azure - Remote - £45,000 - £50,000
My client who are one of largest providers of communications and IT solutions across the UK are recruiting for an Infrastructure Cloud/Azure Engineer. Your key objectives will be to provide resolution of customer incidents escalated from the Service Desk, Cloud & monitoring tools. Ensuring that incidents and are resolved within SLA's. Incidents will be resolved either directly or through guiding Operations.
About the role...
* Provide 3rd line investigation of customer incidents escalated to the team, quickly triage, and bring the case to resolution.
* Work closely with customers and become a trusted advisor, occasionally leading presentations to customers and mentoring people internal & external.
* Have the capability and confidence to take lead of a virtual Incident Management team liaising with engineers from various technical fields.
* Work in conjunction with the Operations Engineers and 3rd Party Resolvers to provide incident resolution, problem management and root cause analysis.
* Have the capability to perform trend analysis leading to the identification of reoccurring faults and resolve repeat faults under problem management.
* To proactively identify serious issues and identify a course of action to minimise or eradicate the possibility of impacting our customer's systems availability.
* Experience in Cloud/Infrastructure Support role ideally working in a Service Provider environment.
* Excellent depth of experience supporting Microsoft suite of products, Windows server versions 2008 to 2019.
* Excellent working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Managing Active Directory & Group Policy.
* Experience supporting DFS & FSLogix.
* Excellent experience supporting Azure solutions (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS).
* Excellent working knowledge of Exchange / M365.
* Demonstratable knowledge and experience of PowerShell scripting.
* Excellent experience in managing Virtual Environments (VMware and/or Hyper-V)
* Good knowledge of remote software and tools.
* Ability to share knowledge and experience with colleagues.
* Excellent communication and documentation skills including experience writing technical documentation.
It would be advantageous (not essential) for you to have:
* Microsoft Server, Azure, VMware or M365 accreditations.
* Working experience supporting Citrix solutions
* Working knowledge of SCCM, Intune, Networking, Replication, and Backup technologies such as Veeam/Backup Exec.
**As part of this role, there may be a requirement to work on an Out of Hours rota as agreed, depending on business decisions.**
ECS Resource Group are an Equal Opportunity Employer, for more information please click the following link: https://(url removed)/work/equal-opportunities-employer
In accordance with the Equality Act 2010, if you require an alternative form of application please click the following link: Flexible Application Process - https://(url removed)/work/flexible-application-process