Please check your email .
Are you looking to progress in your Data Analyst role? Acorn Technology have an exciting opportunity to join the Digital and Health Intelligence team at one of the largest NHS health boards in South Wales to become a Senior Data Warehouse Analyst. The successful candidate will be reporting to the Advanced Data Warehouse Developer.
* Play an active role in the management of extraction, transformation and loading of data into the data warehouse from various clinical systems using available technologies to maximise functionality and efficiency
* Provide technical support for complex Oracle and SQL issues
* To be fully conversant and compliant with the NHS Data Standards, Information governance principles and the UHB's IT Security Policy
* To supervise the work of other grades within the Data Warehouse team
* Application security, support and user management
* Support monitoring and identification of data quality issues and escalate to the relevant parties
* Experience of data warehousing
* Experience of developing and maintaining ETL solutions for large scale developments
* Experience in the use of systems including Oracle, SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Active Directories
* Experience of writing ETL SSIS packages and SQL scripts
* Ability to interrogate numerous large datasets joining data and interpreting the results
* Technical related bachelor's degree or equivalent work
* 37.5 hour working week
* Minimum of 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Great pension scheme
* Annual personal development review and plan to support your career aspirations
* Access to training courses for all staff
* Paid sick leave
* Flexible working options
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Olivia Fogden on (phone number removed).
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment