Please check your email .
Job Title: IT Support Technician
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
We are looking for an experienced IT Support Technician to join an innovatice, fast-growing Information Technology organisation in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The successful candidate will have a background in IT Support, excellent technical skills and the ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems quickly and efficiently.
The IT Support Technician will be responsible for providing technical support for the company's IT systems, including hardware and software, as well as providing advice and assistance to end-users. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, able to explain technical issues to non-technical users.
- Provide technical support to users, including troubleshooting and resolving hardware and software issues
- Install, configure and maintain hardware, including PCs, printers and networks
- Install and test software applications, including operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain IT systems, including networks, servers and databases
- Provide advice to end-users on the use of IT systems
- Maintain IT asset records and inventory
Technical Skills Required:
- Experience in IT support
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of network systems and infrastructure
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with ITIL processes and best practices
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested in this IT Support Technician role, please apply for immediate consideration and to receive further details about the role.
Keywords: IT Support Technician, IT Support Engineer, IT Technician, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Support Analy