Please check your email .
Role - Infrastructure Engineer
Location – Liverpool / Hybrid
Salary - £55,000
We're working with a brand-new Infrastructure Engineer opportunity in Liverpool.
The role is with one of the largest manufacturing companies in the UK, who have some of the best projects and tech within the market right now.
As part of a small, dynamic team, you will be key in delivering key infrastructure projects, including migration to Azure Cloud, network redesign, IT security and be part of our change advisory board.
What’s in it for you
* 25 days Holiday +BH
* Hybrid Working (Head Office)
* Nest Pension
* Free onsite parking
* Employee Discounts on products up to 70% off
* Regular Company Charity Events and Wellbeing Activities
* Eye care vouchers
* Volunteering Leave
* Service Awards & Company Recognition scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Trust Support Services (Employee Financial Support & Counselling Service)
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will have:
* Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS and DHCP
* Manage the firewall, VPN, VLAN and network switches
* Perform hardware / software installation or upgrade
* End-User and Server Compute (Physical & Virtual)
* Strong Virtualisation experience – Vmware, Hypervisors
If you’re keen on getting your details over to me for the Infrastructure Engineer role, please apply directly with your CV or contact Abbey.McDonnell@maxwellbond. co. uk at Maxwell Bond or reach me on (phone number removed)/ (phone number removed).
Infrastructure Engineer, Liverpool/ Hybrid - £55,000