Please check your email .
High growth Tax consultation business are seeking a graduate assistant accountant to join their Altrincham based office due to expansion of the team.
As the graduate assistant accountant, you will report into the tax manager, and will support clients with identifying qualifying activity & expenditure and calculating the tax benefit to the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Commitment to assisting SMEs and Large companies collate the necessary information to prepare successful tax returns in a timely and professional manner.
· Conducting detailed Project Technical Report Calls with clients / key personnel to establish eligible projects and activities.
· Drafting compelling Project Technical Reports disclosing the projects discussed in the meeting, in line with the BEIS guidelines for Tax purposes.
· To liaise with industry professionals and accountants regarding the project costing and developments; ensuring the summaries can be completed in a timely manner.
· Communicating with clients and accountants in order to obtain the required information needed to complete the company return.
· The creation of cost summaries detailing a breakdown of costs and tax benefit and understanding the variety of ways the benefit can be treated in the most tax efficient way for the client.
· Completing tax computations to calculate client options
To be considered for this role:
· Account and Finance or relevant numerical based degree
· Strong teamwork skillset
· Proficient with Excel
For more information on this exciting graduate assistant accountant position within a high growth Tax business based in Altrincham, or any other finance roles in Greater Manchester or the surrounding area, please contact Dan Collins on (url removed) or alternatively call +(phone number removed).
Robert Walters Operations Limited is an employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates