Please check your email .
IT Support Engineer
Location: Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000
I am currently recruiting for an IT Support Engineer to join a Fast paced IT team in Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
The IT Support Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support and services to their customers. This role will require excellent customer service skills, as well as a technical background in the Information Technology industry.
* Provide technical support and services to customers
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues
* Install and configure computer systems
* Manage network connections
* Manage customer data
* Monitor system performance
* Provide customer training
* Develop and maintain customer relationships
* Liaise with vendors to resolve technical issues
* Provide technical advice and guidance
Technical Skills Required:
* Experience in the Information Technology industry
* Knowledge of Windows operating systems
* Knowledge of computer hardware and peripherals
* Knowledge of networking protocols and technologies
* Knowledge of database and virtualisation technologies
* Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Excellent customer service skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply for immediate consideration and interview. Please contact me for further details about the role.
Keywords: IT Support Engineer, Information Technology, Windows, Computer Hardware, Networking, Database, Virtualisation, Troubleshooting, Customer Service