Please check your email .
Elevation Recruitment Group are pleased to be working with a dynamic and growing business in Derbyshire who are looking to recruit a HR Data Analyst on an initial 6-month fixed term contract.
*** This is initially a site-based role working from my client's state of the art offices in Chesterfield ***
The successful Data Analyst will play a key role in the collation, cleanse, management, and transfer of date to a new HR system for the business.
Start date ASAP, contract length initially 6 month (FTC), Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
The data transfer is broken down in to 3 main areas:
- Personal data (address, email, phone number etc)
- Payroll Data (NI number, bank details anything relating to HMRC) data held in Sage
- Workforce Structure and groups (reporting lines)
We are keen to speak with Data Analysts who can start Immediately and possess the following skills and experience:
- Confident communicator at all levels to drive the data project and keep it topical
- Inquisitive by nature and will challenge info given to them
- Critical thinker
- Excellent excel skills (this collation piece will be driven within Excel, you must be an Expert!
- Have managed similar project, with high volume data via multiple internal sources
- Need to quickly build relationships with key people, effective communicator and self-assured
- This person needs to be heard, be persistent and results driven
- Thrive in a fast-paced project setting
To find out more about this exciting opportunity contact us today