Please check your email .
Junior position available within the team, the salary will be reflective of this.
Do you will have Strong written and verbal communication skills?
Are you able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all levels of the Firm and outside vendors?
If you possess the ability to work in a diverse team environment, effectively support the demanding needs of a business that will in provide you with a hybrid working model; great benefits and a generous salary then this could be for you.
* Working with various vendors and other business personal, dealing with escalated issues.
* Managing and resolving escalated issues (Working within an ITIL Framework)
* You will be monitoring and conducting enterprise applications to ensure stability across the firms’ application Portfolio.
* Creating and updating documentation
* You will be maintaining your knowledge of upcoming technology and share this with the team.
* Ensure knowledge is shared and systems are supported on a global scale.
* Conducting deep dive analysis on technical issues ensuring all procedures are followed.
* We will need you to contribute to project work ensuring smooth transitions.
* You will be acting as a subject matter expert when working with but not limited too; global customer support and Project Teams.
Technical Skills Required
* Highly Skilled with the MS Application Stack
* In depth experience using Document Management Systems (iManage Preferable)
* Highly Skilled with one or more of the following MS SQL/TSQL/DBA
* Previous Back End Application Support
* Highly Skilled with Windows Server
* Experienced with On-Prem AD and Azure Active Directory
* Experience with MS Office Apps and Integrations
* Mobile and Web Applications (Advantageous)
* Working with Cloud based systems such as: SaaS/ PaaS/ IaaS
Location – 2 days onsite (Glasgow) 3 days’ work from home
This firm has a fantastic benefits package and offers great progression within the company as well as annual salary reviews.
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Applications Analyst, Applications Engineer, IT Support Engineer, 3rd Line Support Analyst, Technical Support Engineer, Applications Packager.
Environment: Office 365, Windows 10, AD, Azure, ITIL framework, SQL, iManage