Please check your email .
Adecco Recruitment are currently recruiting for on behalf of our client, an IT Manager to work for a successful and growing business based in Carnforth
Mon-Fri 7.30am to 4.pm We are arranging interviews ASAP. Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Salary £32 - £40k DOE, plus Bonus
As a leader in the IT department, you will be responsible for organisation-wide systems and information including the following duties and responsibilities:
Supervising daily operations of network and server infrastructure
Aligning IT infrastructure with current and future business requirements and goals
Managing IT budgets, forecast, handling cash flow and enforcing cost-effectiveness.
Evaluating risk, developing network recovery and backup processes
Assessing and purchasing new and replacement hardware
Assuring that IT activities are within the limits of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
Testing, troubleshooting, and adjusting information systems to operate effectively.
Implementing security of the network, data and its storage and communication systems· Project management of the Microsoft Business Central implementation
· Management of the company phone system
· Assist with Website development and improvements.
Skills / Experience needed:
· Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience.
· Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
· Expertise in data centre management and data governance
· Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
· Ability to manage personnel.
· Microsoft 365 product experience - Microsoft Business Central experience would be an advantage.
· CRM, ERP, WMS experience
· Highly motivated with a positive attitude to change.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a very high-level of management experience and preferably be Microsoft certified and have spent a minimum of 3 years specialising in supporting Windows. Experience working with ERP, WMS & CRM systems, as well as all the expected qualities of an experienced Support \ Helpdesk engineer. Project management skills would also be an advantage.
We are arranging interviews ASAP. Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website