Please check your email .
Office Administrator/Junior Office Manager - Bristol - New
A leading organisation requires an Office Administrator/Junior Office Manager to join its growing and innovative team to manage its HR needs and organise the operation of our office.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
* Develop and maintain office management capabilities, procedures, and routines.
* Coordinate appts and meetings for staff and managers.
* Produce reports, presentations, and meeting minutes.
* Day to day upkeep and cataloguing of stationary office equipment etc.
* Keep the staff board up to date with reminders of meetings routines etc.
* Catalogue all expenses liaise with finance director.
* Ensure all team communications are efficient and effective via our communication channels and in person.
* Host and arrange staff meetings, being responsible for setting timetable /calendar of events etc.
* Work closely with financial director and Director’s PA as support.
* Maintaining annual leave and absence records
* Induction of new staff; ensuring up to date fire and Health & Safety regulations are met and documented.
* Manage the workings and admin for our HR platform, Peninsula.
* Take responsibility for updates in policies and procedures.
* Take responsibility for delivery general HR tasks (not performance management)
* Support the management team in maintaining staff welfare and culture to help ensure the team are organised and happy staff force; encourage employee of the week, social function, team contributions.
Your Skills and Capabilities:
· Energy, enthusiasm, and the ability to listen to and communicate with people
· An excellent verbal and written communicator
· A confident customer facing personality and willingness to help
· Ability to work under own initiative
· Ability to enthuse and motivate
· A flexible and adaptable mindset to your working day
· Excellent organisational skills
Great opportunity to join a marlet leading with big plans for 2023/2024