Please check your email .
Are you a Software Engineer looking for a new and exciting PHP role?
Acorn Technology is very proud to be working with a leading trade union organisation based across the UK to find a talented Software Engineer.
The successful candidate will need experience in development, web design, technical support and system analysis. They will be responsible for development and implementation for IT systems organisation-wide.
* Designing, coding, testing and debugging of critical business and web applications in various programming languages.
* Develop and maintain internally developed software solutions, observing industry coding standards.
* Troubleshoot and debug escalated issues with existing business systems and sites.
* Lead on the design, implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive disaster recovery plan for all business systems and websites.
* Maintain knowledge and awareness of new technical developments and trends and always maintain recommended industry best practice.
* At least 1 year professional PHP experience
* Familiar with Object Orientated Programming
* Agile development environment
* Symfony framework
* AWS / Azure
* Competitive salary
* 32 days annual leave
* Remote working
* Generous maternity/paternity packages
* Broad range of learning development opportunities
To find out more information, please apply or get in touch with Olivia Fogden at Acorn Technology on (phone number removed).
Acorn by Synergie acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment