Please check your email .
Orwell Offshore Ltd
Orwell Offshore is a leading firm of Naval Architects and Offshore Engineers providing marine and mooring solutions for the offshore industries. The Company was founded in 2006 and has grown to approximately 50 employees with offices in the UK, Singapore and Nigeria.
Orwell Offshore has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Document Controller to join our busy team working on a variety of projects within the Oil and Gas Industry. This role is suitable for someone with excellent IT skills, full training in Document Control given.
* Setup projects across network drives and archive (along with enquiries) when applicable.
* Setup the project on TeamBinder, create review teams and create deliverable placeholders.
* Manage TeamBinder user access and reports.
* Create and maintain the Master Document Registers.
* Checking, processing, filing, and distributing internal and external deliverables in line with established company procedures.
* Update (where applicable) and distribute internal QHSE documents/templates.
* Provide support/advice on the presentation/formatting of documents to other staff members and answer relevant queries.
* Induct new employees to the Document Control system (once fully trained)
* Attend contract reviews (identify key documentation requirements) and kick of meetings with vendors/clients (establish documentation requirements/expectations)
* Basic understanding of Document Control would be an advantage, full training given
* Strong IT Skills – particularly Microsoft suite
* Attention to detail
* Ability to follow procedures
* Very detail orientated and excellent organisational skills
* Self-motivated, calm under pressure
* Ad-hoc problem solving and ability to multi task
* Company Pension Scheme
* Personal Life Insurance
* Annual leave of 26 days exclusive of recognised Bank Holidays
* Company Bonus Scheme
* On-site parking
* Friday 13:00 finish
If you would love to join and be part of a great team as a Document Controller - Apply today