Please check your email .
Hertfordshire - Flexible working
Purpose of the Role
* Working with Sponsors, Programme Managers and Business Analysists to define projects including building a business case, and resource and cost estimates.
* Managing projects through the entire lifecycle from mobilisation to closure.
* Managing the delivery of multiple projects simultaneously
* Providing reporting and oversight of Project progress to key stakeholders and product owners on a regular basis.
* Ensuring meeting notes, decisions, actions are captured, managed, distributed in a timely manor.
* Active management of risks and issues.
* Ensures projects are brought to a close, and lessons learned, captured and shared.
* Identification and management of key project dependencies both internal and external
* Establishing, managing and monitoring of both Resource, and Project Plans across internal and external teams
* Delivering Projects to time and budget
* Ensure a project and lessons learnt review after each project, so we continually improve
Experience and Knowledge
* Proven experience of working on projects in migrating applications and systems from one environment to another
* Strong leadership and management skills, with experience of building, leading, and motivating project teams (internal and external)
* A recognised Project Management qualification (Prince 2, P30, APM etc)
* Good working knowledge of Project Management tools (MS Project, MS Office)
* Ability to negotiate and liaise with stakeholders, project team, and external suppliers
* Proven experience managing in both agile and waterfall environments
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills and strong negotiation skills
Personal Qualities and Attributes
* Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism and passion
* Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Ability to multi-task efficiently
* Strong attention to detail