Please check your email .
Role: Data Modeller
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Luton, United Kingdom
Ready to build conceptual/logical data models that accurately represent data relationships?
Do you have a deep understanding of the Databricks and AWS Cloud?
Join us as a Data Modeller.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
• Be exposed to the future of technology.
• Work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry.
• Collaborate with a data architecture, business analyst, and data modelling team to build conceptual/logical data models.
As a Data Modeller, you will join a large transformation programme aiming to transform the future of customer experience through customer data and analytics.
* Design and optimise data models on cloud for different datastores.
* Proficiency in data modeling and design, including SQL development and database administration is expected
* Having experience in any market standard Data modelling tool like Erwin.
* Good understanding of metadata, data dictionary, dimensional modelling.
* Experience in designing and creating data ingestion solutions on cloud.
* Working experience in a cloud native environment in one of the 3 major public clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure),
* Working experience in migrating workloads from on premise to cloud environment
* Knowledge of systems development, including system development life cycle, project management approaches and requirements, design and testing techniques
* Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics.
* Experience in data architecture development, data modeling, ETL and DW solutions
* Background in supporting business teams by providing subject matter expertise and guidance in modern data engineering.
* Working experience with Agile Methodology and Kanban.
* Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow-through with exceptional verbal and written communications.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now