Please check your email .
Role: Technical Design Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Luton, United Kingdom
Ready to build conceptual/logical data models that accurately represent data relationships?
Do you have a deep understanding of the Databricks and AWS Cloud?
Join us as a Technical Design Lead.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
• Be exposed to the future of technology.
• Work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry.
• Collaborate with a data architecture, business analyst, and data modelling team to build conceptual/logical data models.
As a Technical Design Lead with customer data domain expertise, you will join a large transformation programme aiming to transform the future of customer experience through customer data and analytics.
* Own the technical implementation of the application and technical delivery.
* Work with application development and operations teams to integrate Applications and processes to automate delivery, seeking ways to increase the velocity, regularity, quality, and visibility of our release cycles.
* Follow best practices and coding standards as per Customer standards.
* Responsible for all aspects of application configuration and environment to drive efficiency, reliability, and quality through automation.
* Build and support tooling/services to supporting CI/CD data pipeline processes for build, test and deploy automation.
* Support the DevOps culture across the enterprise by sharing best working practices to enable better adoption of the Automation and Continuous Delivery.
* Quickly adopt to new age technologies.
* Maintain environments of all CI/CD tools and the underlying AWS infrastructure.
* Work closely with Enterprise Architect, Technical Architects and Project/Programme managers.
* Extensive working experience on Databricks - Data Ingestion, Data Quality frameworks.
* Advanced working knowledge of analytical programming- pyspark. SQL is must.
* Extensive working experience with Data curation and analysis and AWS Glue.
* Extensive working experience with big data delivery DevOps lifecycle including CI / CD processes.
* Extensive working experience with code refactoring.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
* Solid organizational skills.
* Strong written communication skills.
* High determination to learn new skills and a fast learner.
* Good knowledge in AWS cloud tech stack.
* Good knowledge on Airlines Industries /E-commerce platform.
* Exposure to machine learning model implementation in production using MLOps would be added advantage.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now