Please check your email .
Role: Data Quality Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, United Kingdom
Ready to build conceptual/logical data models that accurately represent data relationships?
Do you have a deep understanding of the AWS and Databricks?
Join us as a Data Quality Manager.
Careers at TCS: It means more
TCS is a purpose-led transformation company, built on belief. We don’t just help businesses to transform through technology. We support them in making a meaningful difference to the people and communities they serve - our clients include some of the biggest brands in the UK and worldwide. For you, it means more to make an impact that matters, through challenging projects which demand ambitious innovation.
• Be exposed to the future of technology.
• Work with some of the brightest global minds in the industry.
• Collaborate with a data architecture, business analyst, and data modelling team to build conceptual/logical data models.
As a Data Quality Manager, you will join a large transformation programme aiming to transform the future of customer experience through customer data and analytics.
* Be accountable and responsible for increasing the trustworthiness of Enterprise Data.
* Be a DQ evangelist in the company.
* Define DQ principles at Enterprise, class, and program levels,
* Build, own and deliver DQ initiatives, frameworks, assessments, monitoring, and remediation introducing best-in-class automation and tooling, and business transformation recommendations required to achieve and maintain them.
* Lead Data Discovery and DG/DQ workshops.
* Lead on DQ issues to root causes and fix options.
* Provide expert data quality advice and guidance to all areas of the organisation.
* Support the Data Management Lead in establishing a strategy responsible for data. governance and operational quality standards and be accountable for the delivery of data quality aspects of the framework
* Scheduled Report Monitoring and Back up Monitoring.
* Significant experience delivering data quality initiatives with a deep understanding of data quality frameworks, assessments, remediation tools, people, and process.
* Experience delivering and operationalising a data quality framework within a complex business.
* Detailed understanding of data management best practices, standards, and tools.
* Strong technical understanding of the principles of data quality and its dimensions, including automated and manual cleaning processes.
* Good analytical skills with the ability to identify, assimilate, analyse, and draw meaningful conclusions data.
* Self-starter with strong collaboration and influencing skills.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels in a large, cross-functional organisation.
* Experience in data mapping and cleansing.
* Ability to challenge the status quo and drive capabilities to achieve continuous improvement.
* Ability to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas.
* Strong SQL skills and ability to interrogate structured data.
* Experience working with databases and Data Warehouse/Lake.
* Experience of using visualisation reporting tools for data quality reports.
* Airline/retail experience.
Rewards & Benefits
TCS is consistently voted a Top Employer in the UK and globally. Our competitive salary packages feature pension, health care, life assurance, laptop, phone, access to extensive training resources and discounts within the larger Tata network.
Diversity, Inclusion & Wellbeing
At TCS, we believe in building and sustaining a culture of equity and belonging where everyone can thrive. Our diversity motto is ‘Inclusion without Exception’.
You’ll find a welcoming culture and many internal volunteering and social networks to join. Our diversity, inclusion and social activities include LGBTQ+ and mental health networks, as well as health and wellness initiatives and sports events (we even sponsor the London Marathon).
TCS celebrates inclusion without exception. We are open to all and treat applications equally, regardless of ethnicity, disability, gender, age, sexual orientation or beliefs.
If you are an applicant who needs an accommodation due to a disability to complete an employment application, or during any phase of the hiring process, please contact us with the subject line: “Disability Accommodation Request”.
Due to a high volume of applications, we will be unable to contact each applicant individually on the status of their application. If you have not received a direct response within 30 days, then it should be deemed unsuccessful on this occasion.
Join us and do more of what matters. Apply online now