Please check your email .
We are hiring a HR Advisor. Work for a leading company in financial software whose company mission is to contribute to the finance world, ensuring services are accessible anywhere at any time helping banks navigate and guiding them through various challenging times
What Can You Expect
* Salary - £35,000
* Location - Sheffield
* Industry - Software Development
* Work Type - Contract
* Plus, amazing benefits!
What You Will Be Doing as a HR Advisor
* Create an environment where HR is collaborative, working alongside and helping business teams
* Build strong relationships within the business
* Seek constant improvement and challenge the norm
* Translate and communicate concepts using data
* Work alongside other members of the HR team ensuring consistent professional and excellent delivery of HR services to businesses
What's In It For You?
* Role-based in Sheffield however there will be the need to travel within the UK on a regular basis
* Flexible working hours
* Hybrid working
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Holiday purchase scheme
* Employee share scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Opportunity to grow within the company
* Other benefits!
Qualifications and Skills
* Level 5 CIPD qualification (not essential)
* 3-5 years of experience in HR
* Experience in coaching others in the workplace and completing documents/policies
* Passion for talent management, working alongside them to ensure professional and positive performance
* Experience in delivering training courses
* Creative ideas for employee engagement, being able to drive and implement these initiatives
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Professional problem-solving skills
* Attention to detail and commitment to accuracy
* Organisation skills
For further information on this HR Advisor position, apply below
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying, you confirm you are happy to be added to the Addition Solutions mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants