Please check your email .
My client works within the maritime industry. They work on surveillance, management & safety technologies, with their global clients ranging from vessel owners, ports and fishing monitoring agencies.
The company works hard to ensure they retain their leading spot within the industry, therefore the quality and attention to detail on the product is key. You will be leading a small team specifying and driving the functionalities of the technology.
We have have worked closely with this company for a number of years.
* Product Manager/Owner experience necessary
* An interest in maritime industry would be helpful, however full training provided
* Backend development knowledge would be beneficial
And in return
* Remote working with monthly meet up with the team in Cardiff
* Between £40,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Internal promotion opportunities
If interested, click apply or contact me on LinkedIn and we can discuss the role further.
N.B - This role requires the right to work within the United Kingdom.
CPS Group is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is to promote workforces that are truly representative of all sections of society and for all to feel respected and valued.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let me know at (url removed)