Please check your email .
3rd Line Support Engineer- £53k (DOE)- Hampshire- Hybrid Flexible role.
My well-established, MSP client is seeking to find a 3rd line Support Engineer to join their projects and implementations team on a permanent basis. This is not an opportunity to be missed, with the benefits available and the highly competitive salary, make sure to get your applications in now!
They are looking for a 3rd Line Support Engineer to lead key Projects. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for technology and be capable of completing exciting key projects for the improvement of the business whilst working as an escalation point for junior Helpdesk Engineers.
My client is a real employee investor. They provide all materials to gain multiple certifications including Microsoft, Cisco, and SonicWall to name a few. Alongside this the work- home life balance is exceptional, with offering flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, and a healthy Hybrid mix.
Experience required/ Desirable:
* Prior experience in project planning, and implementation
* MSP Experience is highly desirable.
* Driving License needed
* Strong 3rd line Support background
* Networking- LANs, WANs, Firewalls, VPNs, with Cisco (desirable)
* Virtualisation- Hyper-V and VMWare, storage, disaster recovery
* Citrix XenApp.
* Experience with Windows Server, Exchange Server, Remote Desktop Services, Microsoft Office, and Office 365 migrations
Benefits available for the chosen 3rd line Engineer:
* Fully paid for Certifications
* Private Medical and Healthcare
* Hybrid role
* Excellent Pension
* Flexible Working
* My Perks
* Fun and Vibrant working environment
* Monthly outings