Please check your email .
IT Project Manager
Environment: Hybrid (2-3 days in office)
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Industry: Insurance/Financial Market
A market leading Insurance and financial services company are searching for an experience IT project manager to join their team and manage multiple projects across IT. The perfect candidate will have extensive IT Project Management experience within the financial domain.
Manages projects with different levels of complexity on the basis of existing methods, processes and tools
* Advises customers / stakeholders and actively clarifies their expectations and requirements
* Manages and coordinates stakeholders and builds a project communication structure
* Creates and maintains project definition, project charter, project plan and offers, supports the creation of the statement of work
* Obtains necessary project approvals, customer project and order agreements and actively manages project financials
* Ensures a smooth interaction of components by assuming responsibility for change, communication, quality and risk management
* Plans, monitors, controls and reports project progress to project management governance and escalates issues if necessary
* Ensures on time, on budget and high quality project deliverables and high customer / stakeholder satisfaction
* May set up and lead project teams and delegates tasks
Previous IT Project management experience and engaging in customer relationship management
* Knowledge of relevant products and services, as well as internal standards, processes, rules and procedures (e.g. NBM)
* Understanding of risk management, quality management and delivery management
* Possessing consulting, organizational transformation and change management skills
* Applying analytical thinking, methodological and conceptual as well as moderation and presentation skills
* Higher education degree or equivalent work experience
* International project experience and consulting experience desirable
(please note: salary is negotiable depending upon level of experience)
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please email your latest CV to: (url removed)
or further, call: (phone number removed) for more information.
APPLY NOW !!!
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy