Please check your email .
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for a Solutions Architect to work for a Police Force in Kidlington.
Role: Senior Architect
Pay: £650 Per Day
Contract: 6 Months
The overall purpose of the role is to:
Act as the senior design authority and lead on architectural matters in core specialism (Application/Technical/Business/Service). Act as senior thought leader and authority with extensive knowledge of the enterprise landscape (Information's Systems, Technical, Services, Business), infrastructure of available technologies, and the skills of the resources available to implement them.
The key result areas in the role are as follows:
1. Provide expert architectural design guidance for the forces in one or more of the following areas with formal submissions and representation at Architectural Boards:
Architectural Vision: Strategy and Enterprise Architecture
Business Architecture: Multidimensional business views of capabilities, end?to?end value delivery, information & organisational structure
Info Sys Architecture: Systems, Solutions, Applications, Data, Integration & Interoperability
Technical Architecture: Infrastructure, Networking and Security
Service Architecture: Service Mgmt. products (Design, Introduction, Operation) Performance, Security and Manageability2. Creation and maintenance of technical artefacts at differing levels of the enterprise. Acquire knowledge of the actual configuration of the forces enterprise landscape and force/national policing specific considerations (e.g. codes of connection, PSN, CJX, National systems).
3. Lead design authority for projects requiring expert guidance to create high quality documentation including concept high level and / or low level designs to ensure good knowledge management and Enterprise Continuum practices.
4. Engage with suppliers and projects to confirm delivery is consistent with agreed designs and outcomes providing checks, balances and appropriate assurance of design implementation 5. Provide leadership to the Architecture team, specifically in the area of core expertise listed above and with regard to architectural standards, processes, and manner of engagement with other functions in ICT, and the wider business.
6. Represent the force and deputise for Head of Strategy and Architecture as required (ICT SMT meetings, Architecture Board chair, regional or national meetings). Support Head of Strategy and Architecture in matters relating to Enterprise Architecture
7. Contribute to architecture process improvement to include development & documenting revised standards as agreed and communicating changes to the wider ICT teams