Please check your email .
Analyst Programmer up to £45,000
Experienced Analyst Programmer with Unidata and Pick systems experience immediately required by well-established organisation located in Nottingham city centre.
Reporting into their IT and Systems Manager you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of the Unidata and Pick based systems to fulfil the operational requirements of the company.
Duties to include:
* Support and maintenance of existing systems and optimising the efficiency and performance of the IT function.
* Proactively communicating internally to ensure that development projects and solutions are delivered and implemented in a timely and efficient manner and externally with suppliers as necessary to ensure support is carried out.
* Site specific installations for new store systems.
* Providing information and reports to the IT Manager and other departments as required.
* Occasional travel and overnight stays will be required.
* Development of new procedures and work practices in conjunction with IT & Systems Manager.
The successful Analyst Programmer must have Unidata and Pick systems experience.
NB: This role is 100% office based, a hybrid way of working is not available.
The company is well-established, and a high volume of staff are long-serving employees who enjoy the stability the business offers.
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job