Please check your email .
Tier 3 Network Engineer Network & Security Support Analyst, EMEA
Hybrid role Hatfield site 8-10 days a month/ Remote working
Competitive salary, 12.5% annual Bonus, health and Dental Insurance and other corporate benefits
Technical support is provided between 08:00 and 18:00, on an overlapping two-shift basis.
Our client is a multi-cultural, healthcare, global company and seeking a hands on Network Engineer to provide high quality network Infrastructure and 3rd line support & delivery services for the EMEA region. To support and develop delivery of resilient, reliable, cost-effective ICT systems by following best practice and industry standards. Ensuring that Business requirements are met within Service Level Agreements.
* Demonstratable experience in Network Administration.
* Demonstrable experience of CISCO Networking Technology, including routing, switching, LAN/WAN/WLAN.
* Remote Access (Cisco ASA and AnyConnect)
* Palo Alto Next Generation Firewall and IPS/IDS Technologies
* Network monitoring tools (i.e. NetFlow, SNMP, MIBs, Solarwinds, Cisco Stealthwatch and Wireshark)
* Cisco Software Defined Networking including Network Access Control using ISE
* Cisco Meraki
* Scripting and Automation
* Support and Administration of Cloud and Virtual environments from a Networking perspective
Qualifications and education required:
* Minimum of A Level or the equivalent.
* Computer Science Degree preferable
* ITIL Foundation
Technical qualifications relevant to technical support such as:
* Azure and/or AWS Cloud Certifications
* CISCO CCNP Certification
* Palo Alto PCNSE
If you are interested and feel you have the right skills or wish for a confidential discussion then please apply to this role.
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.