Please check your email .
Please note this is an office-based role*
About the role
This role provides 1st line technical support to our customers, troubleshooting problems remotely (by telephone, email or remote access) or scheduling Field Engineers to provide on-site break-fix support.
The KFP helpdesk is open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week (excluding Christmas Day). This position works 12-hour shifts (8am-8pm or 8pm-8am) in a 4 on 4 off pattern. As this role includes working 8 of the bank holidays, the holiday entitlement is increased to 33 days over the standard 25 to compensate (meaning you only end up working for approximately 50% of the year!).
Your key tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring tickets are resolved in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs)
* Scheduling Field Engineers for site visits when problems cannot be resolved remotely
* Always providing excellent customer service, striving to exceed client and business expectations
* Liaising with other internal departments and external partners to resolve tickets when required
You will have experience troubleshooting IT problems and supporting IT hardware – including printers, laptops, desktops, and mobile devices - gained either through a previous role or through study (for example, a college or university course), as well as excellent customer service skills. This role is fast paced so you should feel comfortable prioritising and working with multiple conflicting deadlines.
To be successful in this role, you will be a keen problem solver and have an eye for detail. You will frequently be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, so you should also have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
An ITIL qualification, as well as retail experience, ai desirable but not essential.
“Big enough to cope – small enough to care”
We are retail. We specialise in providing in-store retail IT systems, services, solutions, project management & support platforms. With over 25 years of experience, we work with some of the biggest household brand names on the high street in the fashion & hospitality sectors, building close working long standing partnerships built on trust, expertise and a mind set to getting the job done.
Our mission is simple – to provide our clients with truly integrated IT solutions that make a real difference to their business, building long standing relationships so that we can fundamentally understand the needs of our clients. We are not a huge corporate company who may treat clients as an account number. We are neither a small one-man-band offering cheap services. What KFP offers is a perfect blend of experience, structure, and a practical approach to enable us to deliver the service that all our clients have come to expect – a professional service that gets the job done.
As well as a competitive salary of up to £22,000 per annum, we provide the following benefits:
* 10% shift allowance
* 33 days’ holiday including bank holidays.
* Private healthcare (including access to the Babylon app) for you and your dependents after a qualifying period.
* Recruitment referral scheme (£500 for each successful referral you make).
* Reward and Recognition scheme.
* Excellent professional development opportunities.
* Regular team and company social events.
* Regular food trucks to the Abingdon office.
These benefits are in addition to statutory benefits such as eye test vouchers and a workplace pension