Please check your email .
Introduction to the role:
The client has embarked on an ambitious consolidation and upgrade roadmap, that will see most services aligned with the IT and Business Strategy. As a result, you will be working with some of the latest technologies on the market and given the opportunity to manage and own the technical delivery of our projects. Where possible, training will also be provided on new and emerging technologies to allow you to support them in full.
Introduction to the team:
The Infrastructure Team are a dynamic team of IT Professionals based across Liverpool and Manchester and Singapore. The team are responsible for the delivery of technical projects, management and BAU upkeep of the firm’s infrastructure, applications, and SQL (Managed by a dedicated SQL function).
Our team are currently working with some of the latest technologies in the market, including a Software Defined WAN, Software Defined Datacentre, and migration of core applications to SAAS and IAAS platforms where suitable. You can guarantee no two days will be the same and the workload is varied.
* Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager – Infrastructure to develop and maintain the Operational Infrastructure / IT Systems on offer across their UK and International Offices.
* To support and contribute to the organisation’s corporate goals and business objectives.
* Act as a point of escalation to Service Desk Analysts and support them in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving complex issues.
* Support the IT departmental policies for the organisation which includes all service delivery matters, technological matters, hardware, and software procurement & IT services sourcing.
* Work in a collaborative way with all IT teams to support the implementation of the IT vision and strategy.
* Proactively contribute to knowledge transfer to the IT Service Desk to move repetitive and well documented tasks to this team.
* Create and maintain systems configuration documentation, including creating and maintaining test plans and recovery methods of all systems.
* Keep updated on infrastructure and security trends, developments and the associated opportunities and contribute to the development of plans to exploit those trends to improve the IT service delivery to the firm.
What we are looking for
* A strong knowledge of VMware management and maintenance.
* A strong understanding of Microsoft Server technologies and associated services, including Server 2012, 2016 and 2019.
* An understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability technologies, to achieve strong recovery point / recovery time objectives.
* Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Sites / Services, and native replication technologies.
* A strong understanding of applications, HA technologies and how we can make our applications highly available for BC / DR purposes. While an understanding of all internal applications isn’t essential, a strong level of knowledge in different applications and server back-end configuration is a must.
* A good understanding of monitoring technologies including tools such as SolarWinds in addition to SNMP and MIB sets to configure and fine tune service monitoring to correctly alert and give statistics on availability and performance.
* A good understanding of telephony and phone systems, including SIP trunking and routing.
* ITIL v3 Foundation
* Microsoft Certified: AZ-900
* Microsoft Certified: AZ-104
* Microsoft Certified: AZ-700
* Office 365 – Exchange online / Teams / Intune
* Microsoft Single Sign on (Native Azure / SAML) and Multi-Factor Authentication
* Microsoft Azure
* VMWare VSAN
* Datacentre Technologies including power and cooling to achieve and efficient and green datacentre footprint.
* An interest in Cyber / Information security
* iManage10 / Cloud / Share
* Remote Desktop Services
If you meet the above requirements, please apply and I will be in touch