Please check your email .
My client based in Worcestershire is looking for an Export Compliance Lead.
My client is motivated by the exciting prospects and unexplored opportunities technology provides. We work with business leaders to support the growth, diversification and profitability of their business, fully aligning IT strategies to business needs and goals. We firmly believe technology is a positive catalyst for change that can unleash innovation and reinvent the way business is done. Our aim is to become THE business partner, globally.
As an export compliance lead, you will work within the wider operations team and be responsible for overseeing and arranging the movement of domestic shipments and worldwide import/exports. You will need to proactively identify risk and implement solutions. You will work in partnership with all areas of the business to achieve and excel customer expectations. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a challenging role that will highlights their skills and fulfill their ambitions.
* Work with internal teams to ensure quick rotation of goods.
* Arrange transportation of goods in a cost and time efficient manor
* Actively encourage development of the team
* Lead rate negotiations with carriers
* Maintain reporting and documentation. (hard & softcopy)
* Understand of the latest incoterms and shipping regulations
* Understand when and what export license is required based on the ECCN
* Generate export documentation with accuracy (EUR1, COO, COC, CI) and understand when they are required.
* Offer transport and compliance insight during company meetings
* Communicate with customers about their shipment and support when required.
* Have hands on experience within the warehouse for inbound/outbound shipments.
* Review and manage stock
* Assist colleagues with adhoc tasks if required.
You will need
* 5+ years’ experience in global imports/exports (ideally within the IT sector)
* Experience in creating export documentation such as (EUR1, COO, COC, CI)
* The ability to independently keep knowledge relevant.
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* An optimistic approach to new challenges and ability to think outside the box
* Knowledge of international trade law
* Advanced skillset in the Microsoft packages (Excel, Outlook, Word, OneNote, PowerPoint)
* Previous use of Microsoft Great Plains or similar accounting packages.
* An optimistic approach to challenges and ability to think outside the box
* Geographical knowledge
* Exporting accreditations
* The chance to work in a fast growing, dynamic and agile business that is competing against some of the biggest companies in the World
* A remote and accomplished diverse and international team, Working on national / international projects
* A healthy work-life balance built into our core values
* 28 days of paid leave (including public holidays) increasing by 0.5 days per year
* Pension – details (standard government scheme)
* Life Assurance
PLEASE RESPOND WITH AN UP TO DATE CV TO BE CONSIDERED